Branding | Graphic Design | Online Advertising | Photography | Print | Social Media | Video | Web Design | Services
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a strategy that employs key elements of a website to influence its visibility in natural search results. Our approach to SEO involves a set of plans, practices and systems that are used to increase the number of searches to your website in different ways, such as key ranking by well-known search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
Without a doubt, SEO is an essential part of any branding strategy that no brand can afford to overlook. It guarantees that your website will be picked up by customers who are searching for what you’re providing. Effectively using SEO improves the rating of your website and brings more traffic to your website than would be brought from an otherwise “organic”, “natural”, or “free” search through the most popular search engines. If a site ranks higher in organic search results, then you can expect a fair amount of traffic to the site.
In a nutshell, SEO is about influencing a website’s appearance in search results by ranking it in comparison to similar or competitor content. Without a proper SEO strategy, you cannot be certain that your website is being picked within the commonly accepted search parameters.
If you’re new to SEO or you just want to know more about how it works, read on for a few pointers on what to keep in mind when developing an SEO strategy:
• The development platform and the software code should be SEO-friendly.
• Have at least a few pages within your website which contain target pages with related keywords and sentences.
• Keywords are the bare bones or building blocks of a solid SEO strategy. Selecting the right key words to represent each page is important. This is fundamental and where you should be spending most of your attention,
• Including related information or images can help your site’s ranking.
• Internal hyperlinks fortify your site structure and also helps improve search engine results
• Link the website to social media sites helping to get more links and traffic to the site.
• Undertake specific keywords in the webpage content, tags, descriptions etc.
• Conduct a detailed website analysis of your website. Suggest changes if it requires a revamp, makeover, or addition/deletion of existing pages.
• Suggest improved web analytics reports thus enabling you to help meet your SEO-objectives.
• Provide after-sales services to further increase your visibility, rankings and site ratings.
Together, we figure out what plan you are looking for your website's SEO as there are variety of choices.
The SEO strategy of the package of your choice will be started. It covers from site optimization to back links. There will be weekly report of the process.
You need to be patient to see the result in organic search. The average time is six to twelve month.